David Goldemberg had a very successful 35-year career with CAL FIRE. He retired as the Deputy Chief managing the Statewide Command and Control Program at the CAL FIRE Headquarters in Sacramento.
He has solid experience working with the Governor’s Office, California Legislators, Legislative Analyst Office, Cal OES, and Departments of Finance and General Services.
He has worked with numerous different Local, State, and Federal Agencies, and knows how to interact with them to assist our communities in our many areas of need.
- Firefighter in the Field for 31 Years – Emergency Incident Management Expert
- Battalion Chief managing 6 Fire Stations with over 50 personnel
- Battalion Chief managing CAL FIRE 911 Dispatch Center with over 15 personnel
- Expert in Deployment of fire resources (Equipment and Staff)
- Project Management Professional – Statewide Public Safety – 911 Dispatching
- Well versed in managing budgets – Multi-million dollar Projects and Programs
- Understands emerging technologies for use to improve Wildfire management
David’s permanent residence has been in Tuolumne County for the last 37 years. He has also lived or worked in a number of other areas of California including the Counties of Monterey, Sacramento, San Benito, San Luis Obispo, Santa Cruz, and Tulare.
Working in various and diversified areas in California allows him to bring knowledge of statewide Firefighting and preparation techniques to address Tuolumne’s specific circumstances so we don’t have to reinvent them.